- All products are added to your cart.
Heal and Protect – Tattoo Artist Recommended!
Onnit healing salve is an organic skin salve designed specifically for distressed skin. Apply to anywhere the skin is chapped, chafed, scraped, or in need of some love. Created from a blend of essential oils, freshly extracted from known healing herbs, Onnit Healing Salve moisturizes and promotes healing without softening your hard earned callouses.
Why no softeners?
Because a healthy callus is your body's own natural protection, and it hurts when they get soft and peel!
- No added scents - You can smell how potent and natural it is.
- No skin softeners - Saves calluses.
- Lush moisturizers - Fast relief from drying gym chalk.
- Powerful healing - Make every training day count!
Directions for use:
- Wash with soap & water – (clean skin heals faster)
- Clip or remove any dead torn skin.
- Groom calluses - Use a pumice stone to thin out thick spots.
- Rinse hands with alcohol (rubbing alcohol, not bourbon) to clean the micro-cuts, and dry and harden the skin.
- Liberally apply Onnit Healing Salve... reapply throughout the evening.
- If it's oily for more than 10 minutes, use a bit less next time. It should soak right in to dry damaged skin!
- Use in the morning and at night on rest days to help condition skin.
- Use for any skin irritation, and for dry skin.
- Don't use salve right before you train or compete.
- Avoid lotions - They soften skin making it rip and tear.
Onnit Healing Salve Ingredients
Made With 100% Organic Ingredients
- Beeswax: Creates desirable consistency and seals moisture in the skin.
- Calendula: A wound healing herb that reduces inflammation of infected and irritated skin.
- Comfrey: An herb that reduces pain and promotes healing by forming a protective surface over wounds.
- Echinacea: An herb containing anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aids in fighting infections and promotes healing.
- Wildcrafted Chaparral: An herbal antibiotic containing antioxidants and antiseptic properties that decreases inflammation and wards off infection.
- Myrrh Gum: A resin extracted from tree sap that contains strong disinfectant properties used to heal wounds.
- Benzoin Gum: A resin extracted from the bark of trees that contains antiseptic properties to heal wounds and antioxidants that prevent infection.
- Tea Tree Oil: Fights infections, acne and insect bites.
- Lavender OIl: Heals wounds, burns and prevents scarring.
- Jojoba Oil: A liquid wax extracted from the seeds of jojoba trees that provides lasting moisture for skin.