Maintains a healthy balance of microbes in your home
1 application covers 1000 square feet
Non-toxic, GMO-free, Gluten-free
Pleasant citrus smell from organic botanical oils
Homebiotic is an all-natural probiotic spray derived from healthy soil. It helps to restore a beneficial bacterial microbiome in your home.
Current treatments for mold in the home either aren’t safe or practical, or they don’t last. For example, chlorine bleach is toxic to people and also ruins many of the surfaces in a home that are prone to mold growth, like painted drywall. Other home antifungals are made of micronized salt, which stops working as soon as it is no longer evenly distributed on a given surface because the salt has to be there to prevent the mold from growing. It’s also difficult to apply to vertical surfaces, so its effects tend to be temporary.
A new, natural way to keep your home healthy - Homebiotic is easy to apply, effective and one treatment lasts up to six months.
Apply: Hold spray bottle 24-30” from surface and spray a light, even mist onto target areas. More is not better; 1 bottle covers 1,000 sq. ft. If applying to a wood, varnished, or finished wall surface or light carpet, spot test first in an inconspicuous area. Do not mix with other cleaning products. Common moldy surfaces include: walls around the shower, under sinks, in basement or crawl spaces, windowsills, and carpets.
What is Homebiotic? - All-natural probiotic for your home to create a healthy microbiome in your environment.
Is it meant to decrease mold? - It's meant to help prevent mold growth, along with other techniques like fixing leaks and circulating air.
Is it a counter top cleaner? - No, Homebiotic is a spray and leave on treatment that lasts 6 months. Bacterial cultures take up residence and prevent mold growth.
How does one know if they have mold in the house? Check out Bulletproof’s Mold Documentary, moldymovie.com to learn more about testing for mold in your house.
An all-over the house-counter top cleaner? - No. Homebiotic is not a wipe-off cleaning product.
Is it an air freshener? - No, Homebiotic smells great but is a surface treatment.
Can I wipe things down with Homebiotic? – Homebiotic is a leave on treatment and is not intended for use on frequently cleaned surfaces.
How often should people use it? – Mold-prone areas should be treated every 6 months to ensure they remain mold-free. Areas with extreme contamination may be treated more frequently as needed.
Where in the home should people use it? - Anywhere mold is likely to occur – under sinks/cabinets, around windows and windowsills, inside walls if possible, on carpets, near doors exposed to moisture, and during construction inside enclosed areas.
Where is Homebiotic produced? Homebiotic is cultured, produced and bottled in the USA.
How long does it last? 1 treatment lasts 6 months and covers 1000 square feet. An unopened bottle of Homebiotic will last 9 months. Store Homebiotic at room temperature out of direct sunlight. Refrigeration not required or recommended. Use entire bottle of Homebiotic within one week of opening for maximum potency, exposure to oxygen activates the culture.