- Tous les produits ont été ajoutés à votre panier.
- Contains protective polyphenols to defend against free radicals
- 1 bottle of 60 capsules
Boost Your Brain, Build Resilience...And Become Polyphenomenal™!
You’ve probably heard about “free radicals” that can play havoc with your cells. And there’s no way to avoid them — anytime your body makes energy, you’re getting some free radicals along with it.
The answer is simple…but not easy: Getting lots and lots of antioxidants naturally found in vegetables. Preferably dark blue, red, purple, and green ones that contain polyphenols, a particularly potent type of antioxidants that help protect your cells against free-radical damage, plus…
- Support a healthy inflammation response (and even support blood flow to the brain) by maintaining the balance of cellular antioxidant action and cytokines in your bloodstream
- Protect your gut by helping to support the amount of healthy bacteria (Bonus: your gut bacteria are responsible for metabolizing polyphenols — so the better your gut bacteria, the better your body can use all the antioxidants you get from food and other sources)
- And even help grow and protect new brain cells by supporting your levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) and brain nerve growth factor (NGF) — vital proteins that encourage “neurogenesis” (the normal and on-going process of growing brand-new neurons) and protect new brain cells from dying off (also see Bulletproof™ NeuroMaster™ for another powerful way to increase BDNF)
Not only that — polyphenols literally tell your cells whether to live or die by playing a crucial role in the cellular signals that trigger cell death, an important part of the everyday process of keeping our cells strong and alive.
Enter Bulletproof™ Polyphenomenal™
Polyphenomenal is a combination of grape seed and grape skin formulated to help reduce the number of free radicals and protect your cells — even if (like most people) you’re not getting all the polyphenols you need from the food on your plate...
Why Not Rely On Diet Alone For Your Daily Dose Of Polyphenols?
Experts typically recommend consuming at least 2,000mg of polyphenols per day. Yet research shows that many people only get somewhere between 100-1,000mg — less than half the optimal amount...
And if you’re like most people eating a Western diet, chances are your single richest daily source of polyphenols is coffee (which packs anywhere from 200-550mg depending on your brewing method).
Of course, that’s not a bad thing…but even if you drink a lot of coffee, you still might not be getting enough total polyphenols – and you’re certainly be missing out on polyphenol variety. After all…
Polyphenol Variety Matters As Much As Quantity
Even if you’re already eating plates full of polyphenol-rich veggies…it’s unlikely you’re going to get both the quantity and broad-spectrum mix of polyphenol antioxidants you need from food alone.
That’s why Bulletproof Polyphenomenal contains a blend of polyphenols carefully extracted from grapes — giving you a powerful “stack” that goes far beyond the tiny quantities of resveratrol that you’d find in a glass of red wine (all without the alcohol and other performance-robbing side-effects).
When you extract both the skins and the seeds (the two parts of the grape with the densest concentrations of polyphenols), you not only get resveratrol — a potent antioxidant that can help boost mitochondrial growth and aerobic capacity…
You’re also getting another extremely valuable type of polyphenol called proanthocyanidin that studies show may help reduce both oxidative stress and mitochondrial damage.
Bulletproof Polyphenomenal combines advanced skin and seed extractions to give you the maximum benefit in a single convenient serving (two capsules) that makes it easy to add this upgrade to your daily routine.
Ingredients and use
Take one serving (two capsules) daily.
Amount Per Serving (2 Capsules):
- Grape Extract (BioVin®) (Vitis vinifera) (pulp: skin and seeds) [standardized to contain 75% polyphenols] – 200mg
- Grape Seed Extract (MegaNatural®-BP) (Vitis vinifera) (seed) [standardized to contain 90% polyphenols] – 200mg
- Muscadine Grape (Vitis rotundifolia) (skin and seeds) – 200mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate