- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
EFFECTIVE, MEMORY & COGNITIVE SUPPORT*
HOW NEURO SHROOM CAN HELP YOU
- Helps to Protect and regenerate nerves and nervous tissue*
- Helps Improve short-term memory*
- Helps Increase cognitive skills and problem-solving*
- Helps Reduce mental fatigue and foggy thinking*
- Helps Reduce stress and depression*
FORMULATED TO SUPPORT ENERGY, MEMORY, AND MENTAL HEALTH*
EACH INGREDIENT MUST HAVE HISTORICAL USE & INDEPENDENT STUDIES!
Of all the wonderful fungi being studied for beneficial health effects, three have continually risen to the top, both regarding their supporting research and long-standing traditional uses.
Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceum)
Also known as the deer’s tail mushroom, hedgehog mushroom, lion’s mane has garnered more attention and research than all other fungi, particularly for its neuro protective and neuro-regenerative properties.*
Studies have shown that daily use may regenerate damaged nerves, stimulate new cell growth in the nervous system, and as a result improve cognitive abilities in those with mild struggles – while having a noticeable impact on the disastrous effects of neurological disorders.*
Cordyceps (Cordyceps Militaris)
A recorded remedy from ancient Thai medicine traditions and TCM, Cordyceps has a strong reputation for being an energy-enhancing adaptogen for beating the effects of stress on the body – and protecting it from further stress in the future.*
Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum)
Reishi, a hardy woodland mushroom, is one of the most researched and all-hailed immune-boosting adaptogens.* Though it is more famous for its interactions with the immune system to help modulate inflammation, this same effect may extend to the brain and nervous system as well.*
Huperzia A (Huperzia Serrata)
While not a mushroom, we’ve also added extract of a fascinating Japanese botanical, Huperzia serrata, to our mix for supplementing these fantastic brain boosting fungi. Known by its English name toothed clubmoss, this unique plant is a useful remedy in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and native to many parts of Asia.
Bacopa (Bacopa Monnieri)
Another non-fungus, Bacopa monnieri goes by the English name waterhyssop, though it is more widely recognized as simply “bacopa” in the health world. In times long past and into modern times too, bacopa remains a strong healing remedy in Ayurvedic teachings and practice.
Neuro Shroom also includes the addition of piperine, the active alkaloid chemical found in black pepper. It immediately increases the bioavailability of the powerful compounds in these mushrooms so that you can feel the difference!*
WE ONLY CULTIVATE & HARVEST THE PUREST SOURCED BOTANICALS
OUR PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH:
THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND COMPASSION ALLOWS FOR THE PERFECT EXPERIENCE.
We source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
All of our mushroom formulas are from the mature fruiting bodies and a Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This combination allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
HIGH-QUALITY PROCESSING INCLUDES:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to our Quality Control Center in the US. Then on to fulfillment centers located throughout the US for prompt delivery.
HOW AND WHEN TO USE NEURO SHROOM
- Add 1/2 tsp to hot water, coffee, tea, or smoothie.
- Neuro Shroom can be taken day or night – with or without food, so enjoy!
- We recommend 1 – 2 times daily, but it’s important to listen to your body and make adjustments!
MUSHROOMS FOR MENTAL ENERGY, NOT JUST PHYSICAL
Ever wonder why you feel tired, even though you’ve had plenty of rest and have hardly been active at all? For some of us, the daily grind might not cause wear-and-tear that one can see.
Work doesn’t require all of us to be active and laboring outdoors much at all. Still, we use our minds and brains a lot to do hard work in the online world or elsewhere – which can be easy to dismiss as “not really work.”
Maybe you don’t suffer the telltale physical signs of excess stress with digestive issues or high blood pressure, either. But that’s not to say that depletion from the everyday can’t emerge as fatigue, foggy thinking, difficulty concentrating, and issues with memory.
Sound familiar? This is where brain-boosting mushrooms may help!*
MORE ANCIENT AND TIME-TESTED THAN WE THINK
Amazingly, these very same fungi can be traced to their uses among ancient peoples, predominantly in the Eastern world and for the very same purposes that are being revealed by science: for support in sharpening the mind.*
Even today, some of the most powerful discovered mushrooms are used by practitioners of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and herbalists alike to assist in all sorts of health conditions in addition to improving brain and nervous system health.*
NEUROSCIENCE: THE SCIENCE
How do you measure the magic of these mind-enhancing mushrooms?
Science has unraveled the details, and it all has to do with certain compounds unique to the most medicinal species.
- Diterpenes – Some of these compounds are being studied more thoroughly today for their ability to stimulate new nerve growth.*
- Triterpenes – Though found in almost all life, unique triterpenes found in some mushroom species may have an anti-inflammatory and protective effect.*
- Adenosines – Some mushrooms contain adenosine-like compounds (cordycepin, for example) which may have almost anti-depressant effects on the nervous system.*
*these statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intented to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.