- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
TRANQUIL MIND™ - Daily Stress & Mood Enhancer
EFFECTIVE STRESS & MOOD SUPPORT*
HOW TRANQUIL MIND™ CAN HELP
- Helps Reduce Stress & Anxiety*
- Helps Naturally Balance Mood*
- Improves Restful Restorative Sleep*
- Adaptogenic Properties*
FORMULATED TO SUPPORT STRESS, MOOD, AND RELAXATION*
EACH INGREDIENT MUST HAVE HISTORICAL USE & INDEPENDENT STUDIES!
Let us introduce you to the ingredients we love for our highly effective Tranquil Mind formula:
Sourced from the leaves of tea plants that give you Black, White, Green, and Oolong teas (Camellia sinensis), studies show that this amino acid may help to reduce stress, improve overall mood, and even boost brain function in the face of stressful activities – ensuring optimal focus, mental clarity, and mood.*
Another important amino acid, it is required by all humans to survive but cannot be synthesized by the body alone. We must source it from food or supplement sources so it can then be synthesized in the brain into serotonin, which may help enhance mood and combat depression.*
A highly medicinal shrub from Africa, this botanical provides a natural source of 5-HTP, yet another amino acid the body effortlessly synthesizes into serotonin; which ensures good mood, stress relief, and good sleep to boot.*
Passion Flower (Passiflora incarnata)
This flowering vine that produces passion fruit is a highly effective traditional remedy for nervousness and anxiety, also supported by modern trails.* It has both sedative and digestive effects, good for stress, sleep, mood, digestion, and better energy.*
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
A highly nourishing Ayurvedic tonic from India, the berries of this plant are “adaptogenic” and extensively studied, meaning they may help protect the body against the impacts of stress.*
An ancient tonic berry from China, like ashwagandha it is known for its long-standing reputation as a premier adaptogen and superfood.* It may help protect against wear-and-tear from stress, improves mood, and may help to reduce chances of depression.*
The Gynostemma Extract has been showing great promise in the ability to alleviate anxiety, chronic stress, and helpful in elevating mood.* It also has potent antioxidant properties making it extremely helpful in protecting the body against oxidative stress which is very damaging to the body.*
Tranquil Mind also includes piperine, the active alkaloid chemical found in the rinds of black pepper fruits (or corns). This compound immediately increases the bioavailability of all other powerful plant compounds added to this blend – so you can really feel the difference!*
WE ONLY CULTIVATE & HARVEST THE PUREST SOURCED BOTANICALS
OUR PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH:
THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND COMPASSION ALLOWS FOR THE PERFECT EXPERIENCE.
We source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
HIGH-QUALITY PROCESSING INCLUDES:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to our Quality Control Center in the US. Then on to fulfillment centers located throughout the US for prompt delivery.
DAILY STRESS & MOOD SUPPORT – NO MATTER HOW YOU MIX IT!
HOW AND WHEN TO USE TRANQUIL MIND
- Add 1/2 tsp to hot water, coffee, tea, or smoothie.
- Tranquil Mind can be taken day or night – with or without food, so enjoy!
- We recommend 1 – 2 times daily, but it’s important to listen to your body and make adjustments!
THE TRUE EFFECTS OF STRESS: CAN THEY BE AVOIDED?
Being engulfed in stress has become an accepted norm in this day and age. And yet, the fallout of stress is something you should NEVER accept as inevitable or unchangeable – some of the effects include:
- Increased stress hormones – Excess stress over long periods of time increases the output of hormones from the adrenal gland: such as epinephrine, norepinephrine, and cortisol.*
- Stress hormones alter bodily functions – These may change the nature of the brain and body’s nervous systems to function at lower capacity – while impeding adrenal health, leading to chronic fatigue and brain fog.*
- Increases blood pressure – This can be especially stressful for the heart, and may contribute to heart disease.*
- Digestive shut down – Circulating high-stress hormones may create digestive shutdown from the “fight-or-flight” state, instead of the ideal “rest-and-digest” state we need to nourish our bodies.*
- Autoimmunity and inflammation – Stress, trauma, and depression have been known to trigger chronic inflammation and autoimmune disorders.
- Immune system suppression – Stress may also suppress the immune system, making it less strong when combating illness and infection: making us get sick more often and longer.*
- Thyroid imbalances – Stressful lifestyles may also throw off the thyroid, which can disrupt health all over the body, and even slow down metabolism (leading to weight gain or weight loss).*
- Leads to Depression – Ultimately, stress can lead to one of the most difficult nervous system disorders to overcome: depression.*
Modern science and research confirm: stress and health ARE connected, and too much stress leads to poor health, in the end.*