- Tous les produits ont été ajoutés à votre panier.
Being a functional athlete means hitting all of your major joint complexes, specifically the neck, back, hips, shoulders, and knees are crucial to your ability to perform. While the benefits of resistance bands are touted throughout the fitness industry, the talk is mainly based on light strength training. Our Mobility Bands are specifically developed for mobility work, perfect for warm ups, decompression, and rehabilitation.
We were able to identify the ideal width for Mobility Bands, making them easy to wrap around your extremities and grip in one or two hands at a time. Each length (offered in 1’, 2’, 3’, and 4') maintains a consistent width, allowing you to easily transfer between lengths and levels of resistance without modifying your form. The rubber is both soft and silky, allowing it to grip your skin without pulling on it uncomfortably.
Onnit Mobility Bands come in two different levels of tensile strength and four different lengths: 1’, 2’, 3’, and 4'. These lengths and intensities will provide you with the maximum amount exercise options possible, from assisted stretches to repetitive joint-specific movements. Whether you choose ground-based movements or standing overhead drills, a complete set of Mobility Bands will have all your mobility needs covered.
Consistent tension is an important issue to address when selecting bands for mobility training. Onnit Mobility Bands give you a consistent amount of tension over a greater range, much more so than your typical strength-purposed resistance bands. This will allow you to feel a consistent, growing amount of resistance as you reach a full range of motion with each exercise.
Benefits of Mobility Bands
- SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR MOBILITY AND DURABILITY WORKOUTS
- MULTIPLE TENSILE STRENGTHS FOR AN EXPANDED LIST OF EXERCISES
- FOUR LENGTHS FOR STANDING, LYING, AND SHORT-RANGE APPLICATIONS
- IDEAL, CONSISTENT WIDTH FOR GRIP AND COMFORT
- IMPROVE POSTURE AND BALANCE
How posture impacts your health
Poor posture is a modern day health epidemic that is much worse than most people presume. Posture is the window into your spine. The spine has a powerful relationship with the brain, spinal cord, and overall organ function. This intimate connection means that poor posture and spinal health will lead to an overall decrease in brain and organ function. An imbalanced posture can lead to some serious health issues:
- POOR POSTURE STRAINS THE SPINE TO CAUSE BACKACHES. (1).
- POOR POSTURE COMPRESSES THE CHEST AND RIBS TO CAUSE CHEST PAINS. (1).
- POOR POSTURE COMPRESSES THE CHEST AND LUNGS TO CAUSE BREATHLESSNESS. (1).
- POOR POSTURE COMPRESSES THE STOMACH TO CAUSE STOMACH PAINS. (1).
- POOR POSTURE COMPRESSES THE AIR IN THE CHEST AND SLOWS THE FLOW OF BLOOD BETWEEN THE FEET AND BRAIN TO CAUSE FAINTNESS. (1).
- THE IMPAIRMENT TO BLOOD FLOW THROUGH THE CHEST STRAINS THE BLOOD VESSELS BELOW THE CHEST TO PRODUCE A WEAKNESS IN BLOOD FLOW TO THE BRAIN AND CAUSE FATIGUE. (1)
Along with a general awareness of posture, mobility band exercises are a great way to improve your posture leading to a healthier individual.
1. Banfield, M.A. (2012) . The Posture Theory: The Physical Cause of Undetectable Illness. (2012). Modbury, South Australia. M.A. Banfield.
2. Robert Schleip, Heike J ̈ager, Werner Klingler. Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies (2012) 16, pgs. 496- 502