- Alle Produkte dem Warenkorb hinzugefügt.
Methyl B-12 (60 caps)
- Aids a stronger brain as you age
- A superior, highly bioavailable form of vitamin B-12
- More bioactive form than cyanocobalamin (the most common type found in supplements)
- Supports healthy brain cells and nervous system
- Natural cool-spearmint flavor and convenient chewable lozenge
- 1 bottle of 60 cool-spearmint lozenges
Bulletproof™ Methyl B-12 (Methylcobalamin) gives you a convenient, chewable and/or dissolvable lozenge with a bioactive form of this key nutrient — in a refreshing, natural spearmint flavor. Methyl B-12 is essential for DNA synthesis, and supports healthy brain cells and nerve tissue to keep you sharp and on top of your game. They say wisdom comes with age, but if you’re going to take full advantage of all that knowledge, it pays to keep your brain in shape.
Why B-12 From Methylcobalamin?
Other forms of B-12 — like the more common cyanocobalamin — require your liver to convert them into a form your body can actually use. However, because Bulletproof Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) doesn’t require conversion, it is ready for your body to use. It’s kind of a no-brainer...
This Is Your Edge
Bulletproof™ supplements are backed by the most cutting-edge research, science, and technology to kick performance into overdrive. Sourced from the best, most bioavailable ingredients possible — all Bulletproof supplements are 100% non-GMO, soy, and gluten-free, with no artificial colors, added preservatives, or any other junk. They undergo strict lab testing to ensure they meet the rigorous quality standards of the Bulletproof Process™ — ensuring purity and potency. So you can focus on being more awesome, in every way.
Ingredients and Use
Chew or allow one lozenge to dissolve in your mouth each day to support healthy brain and nerve function.
Amount Per Serving (1 Lozenge):
- Methylcobalamin (Methyl B-12) – 5mg (5,000mcg)
Mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, ascorbyl palmitate, spearmint flavor, silicon dioxide.