- Alle producten zijn toegevoegd aan uw winkelmandje.
EFFECTIVE, ENERGY AND ATP SYNTHESIS SUPPORT*
HOW ATP ENER-G CAN HELP YOU
- Supports ATP Production*
- Helps Fight fatigue*
- Supports Metabolism*
- Promotes Stronger Physical Performance*
- Promotes Health Energy & Stamina Levels*
- Promotes Overall Endocrine Health*
- Supports The Liver & Kidneys*
- Antioxidant Support*
FORMULATED TO SUPPORT ENERGY & ATP SYNTHESIS
EACH INGREDIENT MUST HAVE HISTORICAL USE & INDEPENDENT STUDIES!
What exactly goes into our ATP ENER-G formula? Each completely natural addition is chosen for its proven effectiveness, safety, research, and historical use.*
For strong ATP and mitochondrial support that gives this formula its primary energy punch. Cordyceps boasts the strongest research for ATP-boosting abilities, so we had to include it as ATP ENER-G’s principal actor.
Prepare for antioxidant protection, increased metabolism, stronger physical performance, and better energy endurance (and less fatigue) than ever before—along with some immune protection and mood-improving qualities to boot.
Eleuthero comes in next as ATP ENER-G’s second-in-command re-energizer. While research hasn’t yet established a solid connection between this ginseng-like herb and ATP activation, it nonetheless has a reputation for stellar research on its ability to pull up energy by its bootstraps.
Eleuthero and cordyceps will help pump up physical energy, while cistanche makes sure that mental energy levels are running high as well. If forgetfulness, brain fog, difficulty concentrating, and even mood imbalance are all connected to low energy issues, this desert adaptogen can give the body a pick-me-up.
ATP ENER-G also includes piperine, the active alkaloid chemical found in the rinds of black pepper fruits (or corns). This compound immediately increases the bioavailability of all other powerful plant compounds added to this blend – so you can really feel the difference!*
WE ONLY CULTIVATE & HARVEST THE PUREST SOURCED BOTANICALS
OUR PROCESS FROM START TO FINISH:
THE QUALITY OF OUR PRODUCTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND COMPASSION ALLOWS FOR THE PERFECT EXPERIENCE.
We source Pure Raw Ingredients that are sustainably grown and harvested from around the world. Always making sure they’re free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
HIGH-QUALITY PROCESSING INCLUDES:
- Pretreatment: Cleaning and separating only this highest quality raw material.
- Dual Extraction Process: both water and alcohol extraction. This process allows for the extraction of some of the most active and bioavailable compounds. In the extraction process, we use purified water and Non-GMO ethanol.
- Filtration: Once the extraction process is complete we filter using a multiple pass filtration system, to ensure purity.
- Concentrate: We then concentrate the extract to needed potency.
- Drying: We spray dry without any heat to ensure no denigration of potency.
- Sieving: We then run the dried extract powder through a sieving and meshing process to ensure the proper consistency of the texture.
- Testing: Once complete the finished product is sent to our Quality Control Center in the US. Then on to fulfillment centers located throughout the US for prompt delivery.
HOW AND WHEN TO USE ATP ENER-G
- Add 1/2 tsp to hot water, coffee, tea, or smoothie.
- ATP ENER-G can be taken day or night – with or without food, so enjoy!
- We recommend 1 – 2 times daily, but most importantly listen to the body (if it requires more, less or none:)
ATP ENER-G: RESTORE AND RE-ENERGIZE
Having low energy is one thing. Getting back into an energizing routine—when there’s no energy, to begin with to get the ball rolling again—is another struggle altogether.
We’ve heard it all: just exercise, eat better, work less, play more. But sometimes, that just isn’t enough to get us out of the rut we’re in.
Not to mention, we might not have all the above options available to us, either. Some of us are tied to intense 9-to-5 schedules or ambitious agendas that tap us of all our energy. Either way, it’s hard to take the time out for re-energizing self-care.
But with the help of herbs, taking that first step towards better energy could be much easier and more convenient—and all because herbs can help give us some energy back in the first place.