- All products are added to your cart.
Creatine is one of the most popular sports nutritional supplements in the world in that it could positively support muscle growth, strength, endurance and anaerobic performance.
Creatine works by helping to produce ATP, the fuel source for muscle fibers. As a result, it can help you do more repetitions on strength training exercises, for example. It could also support anaerobic short activities, such as sprinting, jumping and martial arts training.
Creatine is a molecule that is naturally produced in the body. You can also get it through foods such as meat, fish and eggs. Creatine Monohydrate has been recognized as safe and can help energize muscles to work one step harder. It has long been used by gym goers and bodybuilders who want to gain extra muscle, as it could allow you to do more reps during strength training sets, thus increasing the stimulus to your muscles.
Strength athletes such as sprinters, volleyball players and wrestlers use creatine to increase their explosiveness and the ability to repeat high-intensity attacks.
- Creapure Creatine
- Take two scoops after exercise and mix it with your favorite shake.
- This product is from United States of America.
- This product is developed by Onnit Laboratories.
- The net quantity of this product is 150 grams.
- This product is completely Vegan, Milk-free and Soy-free.