- All products are added to your cart.
2500 IU per capsule
coconut oil added for optimum absorption
What is GoPrimal D3?
GoPrimals Vitamin D3 is sourced from sheep wool (Lanolin)- by adding coconut oil a optimum absorption is guaranteed.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble prohormone which supports absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphor.
Recent studies have shown that a Vitamin D deficiency may encourage diseases like cancer, Diabetes Typ2, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorder or multiple sclerosis.
Vitamin D is regulating the calcium supply of muscles, stimulates protein synthesis and plays a major role in building strong muscles.Vitamin D3 is regulating the intramuscular release of calcium which they need for generating power.
Why GoPrimals D3 should be your choice:
- Strictly checked for quality
- Vitamin D3 from natural source (Lanolin, sheep wool)
- Organic MCT coconut oil
- 2500 IU/capsule
- boosts your immune systeme
- prevents diseases like osteoporosis
- essential for calcium absorption
- supports in building strong bones and muscles
- benefits proven by science
- 45-90 days supply
- recommended by top athletes
For whom is GoPrimal D3 suitable?
Simply put – if you are less sick in autumn and winter you can workout steady with better effort! Since Vitamin D3 is boosting your immune system, you can counteract typical diseases like flu or cold.
Strong bones are equal important than strong muscles – and a Vitamin D3 deficiency can lead to osteoporosis and muscle weakness. Additional, Vitamin D3 is regulating the calcium supply of muscles, stimulates protein synthesis and plays a major role in building strong muscles.
Vitamin D3 provides a large number of benefits for the human body
- Boosting your immune system
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Maintains a normal bone/tooth health
- Lower risk of fractures after a fall
- Might help against depression
- Indispensable during pregnancy for embryonic development
- Recent studies have shown that a Vitamin D deficiency may encourage diseases like cancer, Diabetes Typ2, cardiovascular disease, autoimmune disorder or multiple sclerosis
Vitamin D3 from other sources
Spending 20 minutes under direct sunlight is releasing D3 synthesis in the skin (around 400 IU, which is not enough for your daily supply)), but this is only working in midsummer around lunch time, without sun protection like sunscreen and who wants to risk an older looking skin or skin cancer in worst case?
Besides that, in winter time sun rays are not strong enough to release D3 synthesis.
In nutrition you can find Vitamin D in the oil made from tuna liver or halibut, to get a sufficient supply you have to eat at least 800 gram.
Vitamin D3 is regulating the intramuscular release of calcium which they need for generating power.
If you do high intensity training more than 2-5 times a week, we recommend to take 1-2 capsules more per day.
Serving size: 1 softgel
serving per bottle: 90
- Vitamin D3 as 62,55µg Cholecalciferol
- coconut oil
- fish gelatin
- purified water
Directions for use for adults, 12 years and up
Take 1 softgel daily, preferably with a meal or as recommended by as physician.