Upgraded Coffee = Bulletproof Performance
Upgraded™ Coffee is the result of an obsessive pursuit to find the absolute highest performance coffee beans on earth. It’s taken us more than 10 years to identify every step of performance-robbing toxin formation in coffee and to find a reliable, perfect source of beans. You’ll never go back to your corner coffeehouse chain again. These beans are meant for drinking black or best of all, for making Bulletproof® Coffee with grass fed butter. The high quality and carefully sourced beans makes Upgraded Coffee taste great too! It has a fruity aroma with hints of apples, cherries, and vanilla. Clean and bright, Upgraded Coffee is a well-balanced coffee with a full body and undertones of caramels in the creamy finish.
Bulletproof® Upgraded™ Coffee Is Not Just Coffee (and why you will love it)
- The beans are harvested from a single family-owned estate in Central America located 1250 meters above sea level, high enough to produce great coffee.
- The family that owns the estate it does not allow chemicals (herbicides, pesticides, etc.) It is not economical for Central American boutique coffee estates to become certified organic.
- They are hand picked by experienced coffee harvesters – skilled people who know how to pick only perfectly ripe berries.
- Most coffee beans are processed by either leaving them in the sun and elements to wither and dry, or by pressing them and letting them ferment (spoil) to remove the outer layer of the bean. Both of these techniques are known to produce significant levels of mycotoxins as they enhance flavor. Upgraded™ Coffee beans are mechanically processed right after picking using only clean cold water. This more expensive process is safer because it dramatically reduces harmful molds or bacteria from impacting your health.
- The beans are roasted in small batches by the #1 ranked roaster in United States under the strictest conditions. Roasting the beans enhances their flavor to provide you with a tastier cup of coffee.
- Upgraded™ Coffee beans are cultivated by a grower who is Rainforest Alliance certified to be sustainable.
Coffee Is Better With Coconut Oil
We're serious. Bulletproof Coffee is a mixture of coconut oil, which contains Medium Chain Triglycerides and our upgraded coffee. This drink is becoming wildly popular among entrepreneurs, poker players, students and gamers
Upgraded Coffee Beans Are Packaged in BPA Free Packaging
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a compound used in polycarbonate, a different type of plastic that is sometimes used in baby bottles, the lining of metal cans, and reusable sports bottles. Ours are different. Ours are food grade polyester and polythene. You won't get any synthetic estrogen or other problems from Upgraded Coffee bags.
stars based on 1
Jacco van Schaijk 28-07-2013 11:11
Deze koffie smaakt goed en ik krijg er geen hoofdpijn van, en met wat kokosnoot olie in de koffie voel ik me goed 's morgens.
En ik drink regelmatig koffie en daarom vind ik een goede kwaliteit bonen belangrijk.